- We respect your privacy and will not provide your details outside of CDM. Your details may be used for internal campaigns within CDM.
- This Policy and Conditions apply to all supply contracts unless otherwise expressly agreed to in writing by CDM.
- Any order placed by a Buyer is deemed to be an order incorporating these Terms and Conditions despite any inconsistencies in the Buyer’s order.
- CDM reserves its’ right to accept all or any part of any order by the Buyer or to refuse any such order.
- A written quotation by CDM shall not be binding until the Buyer’s order is acknowledged by CDM.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, any quotation given by CDM shall be valid for a period of fourteen days.
3. Payment & Credit Facility
- Forms of payment are cash, cheque or EFT Transfer within 30 days from the date of CDM’s Invoice. CDM reserves the right to demand cash payment upon any order, delivery or collection of goods and/or services.
- In the event of any non-payment by a Buyer, we may withdraw any further credit and/or stop any further supply of goods and/or services.
- CDM may charge interest at ten per cent per annum on overdue accounts at any time.
- CDM may set a minimum invoice value.
- CDM shall not be responsible for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, delay in the delivery, or supply of goods or other services.
- CDM may deliver any order by way of installments - delivery of goods shall be deemed to occur at the time goods are handed to the Buyer or its servants, agents or contractors.
- The Buyer shall ensure proper and safe access for the delivery and the collection of goods at the Buyer’s premises.
- The Buyer will provide adequate labour and equipment for the loading and unloading of goods at the Buyer’s premises.
5. Price - General
- The Buyer shall pay all Government Taxes and related expenses in connection with the goods and services.
- Risk in respect of the goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- The Buyer must notify CDM of any short delivery or other discrepancy within seven days of delivery in writing.
- CDM liability for short delivery is limited to replacement of the goods in shortage.
- Property or goods shall pass to the Buyer when the goods have been paid for in full.
- Until CDM has been paid for the goods in full, the Buyer shall not sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of the goods to any person.
- Should the Buyer fail to comply with CDM’s trading terms of payment, CDM may seize, repossess and/or resell the goods at its discretion and for such purpose CDM may enter the premises where the goods are located.
8. Buyer’s Statutory Rights
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions of supply the Buyer is entitled to statutory and common law rights and remedies.
- CDM will repair or (at its own option) replace defective goods in limited circumstances.
- CDM shall not be liable to the Buyer or its’ servants or agents for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature however caused arising directly or indirectly in respect of the supply of goods and services.
10. Force Majeure
- CDM and the Buyer shall be excused from their responsibilities under a supply contract in circumstances of a force majeure.
- CDM may make partial delivery and/or supply to the Buyer under force majeure conditions.
- CDM or the Buyer shall notify the other party should force majeure conditions apply.
- CDM may elect to continue to supply the Buyer from an alternative source with any additional costs to the Buyer’s account.
- The Buyer indemnifies CDM against all claims arising out of the goods.
- CDM reserves the right to subcontract for the supply of goods and services.
13. Licences and Permits
- Licences and Permits in respect of the goods and services supplied are the Buyer’s responsibility.
- A supply contract will terminate in the event of stipulated conditions eventuating.
15. Change of premises
- These Terms and Conditions and those included in the supply contract continue to apply where the Buyer commences operations at new premises.